17.10.10

the cat helping me sew...


Cats sleep anywhere
Any table, any chair
Top of piano, window ledge
In the middle, on the edge
Open drawer, empty shoe
Anybody's lap will do
Fitted in a cardboard box
In the cupboard with your frocks
They don't care
Cats sleep anywhere!
Eleanor Farjeon

Today, Tesla helped me baste my quilt. Which lay in the sun. Then Tesla forgot her job as official helper and fell asleep.


 Even so, I got this sucker pinned together.

Up the stairs I went to get it quilted. Tesla came as well. Ready and eager to start her duties as quilting helper.
 ...and she fell asleep on my fabric stash. Well, now I know why it takes costco packs of lint rollers to keep my projects cat fur free.


She expressed only slight annoyance that I had the audacity to disturb her with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment